20110417

SHUFFLE: LOSTPROPHETS EDITION.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.

3. Use the song title as the answer to each question.

4. NO CHEATING.

***

1. How am I feeling today?

Shuffle says: We are gozzilla, you are Japan.

2. Where will I get married?

Shuffle says: Rooftops. (!!)

3. What is my best friend’s theme song?

Shuffle says: And She told me to leave. (wtf...)

4. What was high school like?

Shuffle says: I don't know. (True.)

5. What is the best thing about me?

Shuffle says: A better nothing. (lol.)

6. How is today going to be?

Shuffle says: Five is a four letter word. (Remélem nem.)

7. What is in store for this weekend?

Shuffle says: Broken hearts, torn up letters, and the story of a lonely girl.

8. What song describes my parents?

Shuffle says: For all these times Kid, for all these times.

9. How is my life going?

Shuffle says: Allways all ways.

10. What song will they play at my funeral?

Shuffle says: For He's a jolly good fellon. (!!)

11. How does the world see me?

Shuffle says: Hello again.

12. What do my friends really think of me?

Shuffle says: DSTRYR/DSTRYR (wtf.)

13. Do people secretly lust after me?

Shuffle says: Heaven for the weather, hell for the company.

14. How can I make myself happy?

Shuffle says: Last Train Home. (Ez igaz, rosszkedvkor ez felvidít. (: )

15. What should I do with my life?

Shuffle says: Next stop, Atro city.

16. Will I ever have children?

Shuffle says: A town called Hypocrisy.

17. What is some good advice?

Shuffle says: Still Laughing.

18. What do I think my current theme song is?

Shuffle says: A million miles.

19. What does everyone else think about my current life?

Shuffle says: Shinobi vs. Dragon ninja.

20. What type of women/men do you like?

Shuffle says: For He’s A Jolly Good Felon

21. Will you get married?

Shuffle says: For All These Times Kid, For All These Times

22. What should I do with my love life?

Shuffle says: The handsome life of swing.

23. Where will you live?

Shuffle says: Ride.

24. What will your dying words be?

Shuffle says: Fake sound of progress. (Nem kizárt, kedvenc számom.)

25. When I’m having sex, I say…

Shuffle says: Ode to summer.

26. When I meet a guy/girl for the first time I say…

Shuffle says: Goodbye tonight. (Lol. :D)

27. When my parents are angry I say…

Shuffle says: Everyday combat.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: