20100823

This is an english post! (: [Monday.]

Soooo. Wikky Wonka is back, and now she's Bregyó Debóra.
Okay, just kidding. I'm really back, but I'm still Ágoston Viktória, and I still use Wikky Wonka for nickname.
I decided to write an english post for those who do not speak hungarian.
So, it is going to be a post about my holiday with parents in the west side of the country. We stayed in a camping in Székesfehérvár (the name of the town. Uhm, means Chairywhitecastle, lol) for 2 nights, it was almost empty, first night we and 2 italian family stayed there, the second night only us. We were looking around at castles, beautiful old castles, like this (pink word is the link!). It's repaired at the 90's...
Then left the first camping, and went to the second one, better with more people, but bad waterblock... just 3 toilettes and 3 showerblocks... and it was Ajka (dunno what does it mean. I think nothing... ), a very boring town. And there were only very boring town and villages in the near... so it was a boring day. And the next day we climbed Somló-mountain, it's not so high, only about hmm... dunno how many meters high it is...
And then we left to Szombathely (means Saturdayplace, my dad was born there, Roman name is Savaria) where were a carnival because of the national celebrity: 20th of august, date of the foundation of Hungary. We enjoyed the carnival, saw people in customes, heard live music, eat nice foods, and got home. It's the best part. Arrived home, and doing my stuffs.
I know i did mistakes in this post, but my english is not perfect... I just wanted to tell my foreigner friends how my trip was, and show them a post of my blog... 'Cause some of them asked...
That's it for now, my Mom wants to come on the PC and I have to knit the scarf to David's birthday - and my TV works again (it brake down a few weeks ago), so now I have something what's making noise for me while i do the knitting! (:
So bye now, I promise y'all I'll write more english posts. (: I hope everything is clear, tough I made mistakes. (: It's nice to write in english, cuz I love this language! (:
Xoxo. ♥

2 megjegyzés:

zapa írta...

aszittem bebregyózok rögtön...
ez a bregyó egy kicsit bregyós...
http://tinyurl.com/36zk9om
(jobbra fönn)

zapa írta...

na ez viszont jó: bregyo music
http://bregyomusic.gportal.hu/gindex.php?pg=23677309