20100621

if you don't fit in. [hétfő part 2.]

És mi van, ha a múlt mégsem múlt el? Talán egy része. De nem mindig én vagyok az, aki bolygatja. Illetve... nem csak én. Ami egy éve ilyenkor már elmúlt, az már nem érdekel; kit érdekel? Engem nem. De ami még nincs egy teljes éve, hogy elkezdődött... na igen: kilenc, nyolc, hét...



Chorus:
If you don’t fit in, you know you never will,

If you don’t fit in, you know you never will. 2x

Verse 1:

You can work in a bar, you won’t get very far,
or just sit at the table, all willin’ and able,
live by the rules, and respect the fools,
you won’t get very far, try to hide who you are!
Now you don’t understand why I’m mean as a man,
’cause to put on a skirt, I’ll only endin’ up hurt.
Lost one in a million, coloured cameleon,
hard as you’ve tried, you will never fit in!

Chorus 2x

Verse 2:

Though Jesus was dead, you believed in his comin’,
and fought to arrive first, though no one was runnin’,
times were impossible never said never,
for being so clever they burned you alive…
Hailed you, then failed you, betrayed you and jailed you,
they nailed you to crosses, to watch you die…
„Sometimes I feel I’ve got to…!”
Thousands of endings, forever begin,
as hard as you try, you will never fit in!
(No no no never fit in…)

Chorus 2x

Bridge:

Sometimes I feel I could learn to give in,
if there was a temple, where my soul could fit in,

yes I’d break bread and wine of that one of a kind,
willingly take on the blame, just give me an aim!

Chorus 5x

Nincsenek megjegyzések: